CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer 2009

My relaxing summer has turned out to be more crazy than expected. We've had unusually mild weather (this week it's supposed to reach 100 for the FIRST TIME THIS SUMMER), and we've just been busy doing summer things, I guess. So, to appease my type A-ish personality, I have to log what we've been up to since last posting...

Mary graduated from preschool! She is super excited to start kindergarten-there are a bunch of kids in the neighborhood that she and Alli will walk to school with.




Alli and Mary were in a children's performing arts group and had their spring concert. They sang and danced to some fun songs, hitting the big time when they landed a gig at the Meridian Dairy Days parade! It rained and was freezing, but the girls felt like celebrities.
















At the beginning of June, Alli went to a jump rope camp. A week of jumping rope every day was heaven to Alli, she loved every minute and learned some cool tricks!



Later on in June, I got to tag along with Quinn on one of his business trips to Seattle. We had fun being part of a big city, and seeing the Wharf and Pike Place Market. I also got to see some of my cousins and my aunt, which was really fun!


I watched the guys throw the fish at the fish market which was cool, but I could have done without the smell...we had just found out not too long before our trip that we are expecting #4 and morning sickness was rearing its ugly head!

7 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Congratsabout #4! That is exciting....and I would love to be in some cooler weather it is killing me right now! We have already had 1 trip to Utah and I looking forward to our 2nd in a couple of weeks.

M&M said...

I can't believe the night at Suzy's didn't make the highlight list!!!!! Just kidding of course. Looks like you guys are having fun. We need to plan our next get together. . . maybe after this little bug of mine decides to finally come join us! :)

Dittman Family said...

Okay, for the record, I am not entirely caught up with my summer recap. So don't worry, Maria, our get-together will debut in the next installment. I know you're waiting at the edge of your seat....we definitely need to coordinate our next get together-and I am so excited to see your little baby (hurry up and have her already!).

Unknown said...

So, it looks like Alli is ready for a little Technitronic. This beat is...this beat is...this beat is technitronic

Renee said...

Technotronic, yes, but wrong song. When are we bringing that fine piece of choreography back? We never got to debut it...I think it's time!

. said...

Alli and Mary were so cute in their little dance performance! that was so cool.

SarahAnne said...

Great way to tuck that announcement in. :) Congratulations! Hope you have a great pregnancy.