CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break Fun

Now that we live in the frigid North, where I'm convinced that I will never be warm again, our spring break was cold and wet. We played with friends as much as possible, and one day we decided to go bowling.
Alli and Mary liked their bowling shoes.

Alli had an interesting technique. She took a running start, and then heaved the ball chest-pass style at the lane. It worked, she got a strike!











Mary did the best she can, since every ball was as big as she was!














Hazel helped Quinn out on some of his turns.












He beat us all, but come on, he had Hazel helping him! What a cheater.

3 comments:

Thorpe said...

Hey, I for one am glad that you posted again. now that I know your move didn't leave you dead on the highway without a word on your blog, I can sleep again. Your kids are so beautiful and old. Happy Spring!
Angela Bury Thorpe

Renee said...

Thanks, that would have been a pretty bad end. Frozen somewhere on the Extraterrestrial Highway. Now disappeared mysteriously, that has potential...

. said...

I heard about Alli's strike! how cool is that! I also heard about them getting all excited about a bowling match on tv, cheering on as the great Norm Duke was finally upset...funny.