CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hazel turns 1!


Hazel had a big birthday not long ago. I can't believe that it was just a year ago that I was hurrying out of WalMart, hoping that no one else could tell that my water broke...awesome. We are really glad that Hazel is part of our family, she is so much fun! I can tell that Hazel already has a sense of humor. She loves to have her binky pulled out of her mouth. It cracks her up! She gives lots of kisses-the good wet open-mouth baby kisses that really probably only a mother could love. She also blows kisses and waves at everyone. If she hears someone on TV say
"see ya later", she will wave at that, too! Hazel is not walking yet (I'm told that is a third-baby thing), but can really move when she crawls. She does like to bounce to music, and does little donkey kicks for no other reason that I can think of than because it makes all of us laugh. Hazel loves being the center of attention.

No comments: